Home > Helmets > MTB helmets
Bell Sequence Helmet 2013 -
Bell Sequence MTB Helmet
Somewhere between full-on XC racing and just riding for the huck of it sits the Bell Sequence. European-inspired, the Sequence has the goods to go for everything from the all-day XC epic to the 24 Hours of Your Town to the show-and-go after work ride.
Bell Sequence MTB Helmet Features:
- Cam-lock Levers
- Channeled Ventilation: Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell
- In-Mold Bottom Wrap
- Internal Reinforcement
- Registered Graphics
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG): Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Variable Position Visor (VPV): Bell’s top-of-the-line Variable Position Visor allows for 15 degrees of horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor firmly at the desired angle. Changing the VPV’s angle just takes a simple up or down tug.
- Weight: 325g
- Vents: 21
- Certification: CE EN1078 / CPSC Bicycle
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.
Buy Bell Sequence MTB Helmet from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all HelmetsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords