Corratec X Vert 650B S0.4 Mountain Bike 2014 -
Corratec X Vert 650B S0.4 Mountain Bike
The X-Vert S0.4 is the ideal measure of innovation and tradition. This extremely stiff and light beauty is ideal for XC and marathon use. The Shimano spec allows for competent braking and shifting, whilst the LPC technology allows for more chain clearance and smooth pedalling efficiency. Like all of the X-Vert range it delivers exceptional functionality and is a universal bike built to exceed expectations.
- Frame: X-Vert 0.4 650b
- Fork: Rockshox XC 30 Solo Air100.118 AlloySteerer.Remote lockout.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano DEORE XT M781
- Front Derailleur: Shimano DEORE M610, 34.9 Low Clamp, Dual Pull ,40/42T
- Shifting Lever: Shimano DEORE M610
- Brake: Shimano M395 Disc
- Crankset: Shimano M622, 40X30X22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollow Tech BSA
- Cassette: Shimano 10 speed, 11-36
- Chain: Shimano HG54 10 speed
- Wheelset/Hubs: ZZYZX, Adjustable Bearings, 32 Hole, Shimano FH
- Rim: ZZYZX 650b Disc, 32 hole.
- Tyre: Continental X King 650b x 2.2
- Saddle: Corratec MTB Saddle
- Seatpost: ZZYZX Twin Bolt Alloy. 30.8 x 350
- Stem: ZZYZX Alloy. 31.8
- Handlebar: ZZYZX MTB 15 mm rise, 660 mm, 6 Series, Taper Wall
- Grip: Kraton grip
- LPC (Low Profile Chainstay) - Almost a Corratec standard, the lowered chain stay provides additional distance between the chain and the chain stay thus reducing the risk of chain breakage. It allows for a triple crank even on a road bike without risk of damage to the frame.
Buy Corratec X Vert 650B S0.4 Mountain Bikefrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords