Cube Aim Pro 29 Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Cube Aim Pro 29 Hardtail Bike 2014
A solid and comfortablehardtail with all theadvantages of bigger 29"wheels. The sturdy frameis built of Aluminium Lite6061 and is designed with 29er RFR geometryto deliver a comfortableriding position thanksto a shorter top tube.The cross-ovalized downtube is manufactured usingCube's Advanced Mechanicalforming process, designedfor high durability. The SuntourXCT 29 fork comes with lockout and 100mm of travel. The Aim Pro 29 features durable wheels with Shimano hubs, DT Swiss spokes and Mach 1 EXE rims. The Scape Active 8 saddle is comfortable even on longer rides. A CUBE Rise Trail bar, CUBE stem, CUBE Performance Post and Shimano 3x8 components with Alivio rear derailleur complete the package.
- Frame:Aluminium Lite, AMF, 29" RFR-Geometry
- Fork:SR Suntour XCT MLO 29", 100mm
- Headset:FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8
- Stem:CUBE Performance, 31,8
- Handlebars:CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips:CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Alivio RD-M410, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Altus FD-M310, Top Swing, 34.9mm
- Shifters:Shimano Altus ST-M310
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M422 V-Brake
- Crankset:Shimano Acera FC-M361, 42x32x22T, Shimano BB-UN26
- Rims:Mach1 Exe V-Brake
- Front Hub:Shimano HB-RM40
- Rear Hub:Shimano FH-RM30
- Front Tyre:Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25
- Rear Tyre:Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25
- Pedals:MTB Aluminium
- Seat:Scape Active 8
- Seatpost:CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp:RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
- Weight:13.9 kg
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Buy Cube Aim Pro 29 Hardtail Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords