Cube LTD Race 29 Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Cube LTD Race 29 Hardtail Bike 2014
The LTD Race 29 is a fast, sporty 29er hardtailfor performance-drivenriders. Cube's ARG geometrycombines the excellentriding performance ofa 29" bike and the usualagility of a 26" MTB.The frame is manufactured usingtheir Advanced Mechanicalforming process from double butted AluminiumSuperlite 6061 with particularlystiff 3D dropouts and cross-ovalized downtubes. The frame is especiallydesigned for use withdisc brakes, with a cold forged brake mount and seat stay bridge deliver high rigidity and good brake heat dissipation. The Frame Save System consists of a replaceable derailleur hanger with thread in the hanger. Featuring great spec like the reliable Shimano 3x10 components with Shimano XT rear derailleur and SLX cranks, Deore disc brakes offering confident performance on every terrain and sophisticated RockShox Reba RL air fork with Motion Control, PushLoc and 100mm of travel. The distinctive completelyCUBE branded cockpit contains top components like the CUBE Performance stem, Flat Race Bar and Performance grips, meaning this bike has style as well as substance.
- Frame:Aluminium Superlite, AMF, double butted, 29 ARG
- Fork:Rock Shox Reba RL AIR, MC, PushLoc, 100mm
- Headset:FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8
- Stem:CUBE Performance, 31,8
- Handlebar:CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips:CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano XT RD-M781-SGS, Shadow 10-speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano SLX FD-M671, Direct Mount
- Shifters:Shimano SLX SL-M670, I-Spec, Rapidfire- Plus
- Brake: systemShimano Deore A-M615 hydr. Discbrake (180/160mm)
- Crankset:Shimano SLX, FC-M670 Hollowtech II 42x32x24T, 175mm, Shimano SM-BB51
- Rims:CUBE ZX24 Disc 29
- Front Hub:Shimano XT HB-M785
- Rear Hub:Shimano XT FH-M785
- Front Tyre:Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 2.25
- Rear Tyre:Schwalbe Rapid Rob 2.25
- Pedals:MTB Aluminium
- Seat:Selle Italia X1
- Seatpost:CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp:RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
- Weight:12.5 kg
- Agile Ride Geometry: Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Three important details resulted. Increased fork offsets allows for the same trail as Cube's 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. A patented construction to mount the front derailleur gives more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least the BB height remains the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Buy Cube LTD Race 29 Hardtail Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords