Cube LTD SL 27.5 Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Cube LTD SL 27.5 Hardtail Bike 2014
The proven Limited Seriescomes with new wheels.27.5" wheels make a fastbut still very livelyand quick-reacting hardtailfor ambitious riders inmarathons and longer routes.This is thanks to Cube'sAgile Ride Geometry forthe 27.5" wheel size.The frame is manufactured usingtheir Advanced Mechanicalforming process from double butted AluminiumLite 6061 with particularlystiff 3D dropouts and cross-ovalized downtubes. The frame isspecially designed foruse with disc brakes,with the cold-forged brakemount and seat stay bracedelivering high rigidityand good brake heat dissipation. Featuring great spec like the reliable Shimano 3x10 components with SLX rear derailleur and SLX cranks and Shimano Deoredisc brakes with a 180mm rotor at the front wheel for super stopping power. The Fox 32 Float CTD air suspension fork offers adjustable damping and a climb trail and descent mode. are very reliable, as the Radium MA wheelset. The package is rounded off by the distinctive CUBE Performance stem and CUBE Flat Bar Race.
- Frame:Aluminium Superlite, AMF, double butted, 27.5 ARG
- Fork:Fox 32 Float CTD O/C 100mm
- Headset:FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8
- Stem:CUBE Performance, 31,8
- Handlebar:CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips:CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano XT RD-M781-SGS, Shadow 10-speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano SLX FD-M671, Direct Mount
- Shifters:Shimano SLX SL-M670, I-Spec, Rapidfire- Plus
- Brake: systemShimano Deore A-M615 hydr. Discbrake (180/160mm)
- Crankset:Shimano XT, FC-M782, 40x30x22T, 175mm (180mm for largest frame size)
- Wheelset:Sun Ringl Radium MA 29, QR/QR
- Front Tyre:Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 2.25
- Rear Tyre:Schwalbe Rapid Rob 2.25
- Pedals:MTB Aluminium
- Seat:Selle Italia X1
- Seatpost:CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp:RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
- Weight:12.3 kg
- Agile Ride Geometry: Cube ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in their series of big wheel bikes. Three important details resulted. Increased fork offsets allows for the same trail as Cube's 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. A patented construction to mount the front derailleur gives more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least the BB height remains the same as on their 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Buy Cube LTD SL 27.5 Hardtail Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords