CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer 2015 -
CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer
If it's important to you to make every workout count, the Fluid2 trainer is the most valuable weapon you can add to your indoor training arsenal.
Our engineers designed the Fluid 2 to capture real road feel through the use of a 2.75 lb individually precisionbalanced flywheel for more momentum and stability of your rear wheel.
We've also adjusted fluid levels for better resistance and improved the position of sealedcartridge bearings for better inertia and an ultra quiet ride that ensures increased wattage as you increase your speed.
And just like riding outside, simply shift gears to increase or decrease resistance. When you spin your wheels on the Fluid2 it feels like you're actually getting somewhere.
Stop logging junk miles and start employing our exclusive PowerTuned technologythe result of scientific and athletic collaboration. Now riding the trainer feels more like riding on the road because your wheel accelerates and decelerates on an infinite resistance curve, just like it does outside.
Professional cyclists and renowned scientist Allen Lim worked together to develop a power curve based on a hybrid of road and time trial positions, finding the point at which a speed of 25 mph overlaps with an output of 400 watts.
This point of overlap is where the optimal power curve resides and is the basis for PowerTuned technology. By training on a PowerTuned curve, you benefit from the most true-to-life speed verses power contingency, no matter what speed you ride at.
Built to Last:
PowerTuned technology isn't the only reason why the Fluid2 is the best trainer on the market. We believe you should have as much faith in your training tools as you do in yourself, which is why the Fluid2, like all of our trainers, is backed by a lifetime warranty.
That's also why it's constructed from sturdy, 2-inch round, 16-gauge steel and has adjustable footpads for stability no matter what surface you're on.
- PowerTap calibrated for optimal road-like feel: Yes
- Resistance medium: Fluid
- Pre-assembled: No
- Resistant unit adjustment: Clutch knob
- Roller size: 2"
- Remote shifter: No
- Power measurement: No
- Programmable workouts: No
- Accomodates 29'ers: Yes**
- Noise level: Quietest
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Trainer leveling method: Asymmetrical rear leveling feet
- Resistance type: Progressive
- Frame Type: Classic series folding frame
- Adjustable Leg: No
- Attachment to bike: Bolt Action
- Wheel Sizes: 650b, 700c, 26", 27", 29"** - *Adapter available for 20-24"
- Bike Frames: This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames including those with 120, 130 and 135mm spacings
- Includes Virtual Training Software: No
**Will fit MOST 29er wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread. We also recommend using a slick tire or trainer specific tire.
- Exclusive Power Band technology offers the widest resistance range without ever touching the unit.
- PowerTuned larger flywheel for improved road-like feel.
- Infinite resistance curve.
- Self-cooling mechanisms, including a patented fan design, keep the unit performing better, longer.
Included in the Box:
- Classic series frame
- Fluid2 resistance unit
- Bolt action kit
- Resistance unit hardware
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- Real Ridesvideo download code
- VirtualTrainingtwo week free trial
Buy CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TrainersNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords