CycleOps Powerbeam Pro VT Trainer with Joule GPS -
CycleOps Powerbeam Pro VT Trainer with Joule GPS
A Trainer for the Most Demanding Riders on Earth.
- PowerBeam is the only trainer to use PowerTap technology for maximum accuracy.
- Includes Joule GPS for creating custom routes for Virtual Training.
- Lock in exact target power output or slope for specific workouts and fast resistance changes.
- Includes Virtual Training Software and ANT USB Stick for wireless PC connection.
- New Pro Series frame in black. Extra-durable flywheel finish.
- Assembled in box.
We designed the PowerBeam Pro for the most demanding riders on earth. You believe that if you could control the variables of training, you would perform at your highest level. You want software that lets you plan a workout precisely, minute by valuable minute. You want to measure your output compared to your targets. You want the most advanced technology on your side. And you want all the facts before you invest in a trainer. With CycleOps Virtual Training software, you can go online and get access to unlimited courses or create your own courses using GPS data. Bring the world to you and make your next indoor workout your best ever.
Optimize your training with powertap technology and customized workouts.
PowerBeam Pro allows you to precisely control your training by adjusting PowerTap accurate power levels from 30 to 1000 watts or slopes up to 10%. Take it to the next level with PowerAgent Workout Creator Software to target your personalized power training zones.
Strain gauges embedded in the resistance unit give PowerTap accurate resistance control and power measurement.
Closed loop resistance control allows you to target and lock in exact power output or slope for precise interval training with instantaneous resistance changes. Workout parameters can be adjusted on the fly with the PowerBeam Pro Console, or pre-programmed with the included PowerAgent Workout Creator.
With PowerAgent 7 software all the tools to customize a workout are at your fingertips. Full ride download capability and interval download and analysis capability allow riders to analyze rides for critical power, heart rate, cadence, speed and detailed variable correlations. Use these key metrics to create the most effective workout for your training goals.
Just select Create Workout, enter a date, name and description, and input workout segments.
Workout intensities can be controlled by power range, power zone, slope, or target power. The duration of each segment can be indicated by distance or time.
Continue building segments until the workout is complete.
Workouts can be uploaded from the PowerAgent software to the PowerBeam Pro console. The console then controls the intensity of the workout as you ride. With its easy to see backlit LCD display, the PowerBeam console displays and records Power (current, average and max), Heart rate (current and average), Cadence (current and average), Speed (current, average and max), Energy expenditure (total kjoules), Ride distance (miles or km), and Ride time along with a Programmable odometer.
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we've refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
- Pre-Assembled: Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
- Unsurpassed Stability and Durability: Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
- Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment: Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
- Convenient Skewer Clamp: Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
- Big Wheels, Too: Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
- Training software is run on a subscription basis, available through the manufacturer's website
CycleOps Powerbeam Pro VT Trainer Specifications:
- PowerTap power measurement technology accurate to or - 5% for precise power measurement.
- Closed loop resistance control allows you to target and lock in exact power output or slope for precise interval training with instantaneous resistance changes.
- Easy set up and portability. 100% data integrity, no drop outs or interference.
- PowerTuned flywheel optimizes inertial effect with limited dead weight for smooth, realworld feel.
- Large, precision machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Create and manage custom workouts with PowerAgent Workout Creator software based on slope, power, and training zones.
- CycleOps Pro series frame is the easiest to use and most stable frame available.
Power Training Setup:
Buy CycleOps Powerbeam Pro VT Trainer with Joule GPS at Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online cycling store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TrainersNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords