Home > Wheels > 26 inch wheels
DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline MTB Rear Wheel 2015 -
DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline MTB Rear Wheel
High volume tires, tubeless compatibility and low weight are the ticket for todays enduro race courses. With these features and the 36 tooth Ratchet System, the EX 1501 SPLINEtransforms all of the riders energy into forward momentum.
- Spline One: Each year, riders are going bigger and getting faster. Whether it’s winning on the world cup circuit or setting their personal best on their favorite local loop, demanding riders seek out products that give them an edge. No matter how you ride, DT Swiss SPLINE ONE wheels have been designed to help you reach the next level.
- Straightpull: The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Weight: 915g (Shimano) / 905g (SRAM XD)
- Tire type: Clincher tubeless ready
- Valve hole: Presta 6.5 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Hub axle system: 12/142 mm X-12 TA
- Freewheel: DT Swiss Ratchet System
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano and SRAM 9/10 / Sram MTB XD 11
- Disc Mount: IS (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT Competition Straightpull
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock aluminium
- Lacing: 3-cross
- Tire dimension: 2.1" - 2.8"
- Included: RWS, 5 mm endcaps / axle, Tubeless Valve
BuyDT Swiss EX 1501 Spline MTB Rear Wheel from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords