DT Swiss EXM 150 26 Forks - 15mm 2014 -
DT Swiss EXM 150 26" Forks - 15mm 2014
Steeps, rock gardens, huge roots? Its ability to be lowered and the low weight help riding uphill, Torsion Box lowers and Launch Control damping invite for playful manoeuvres on the downs.
- Use: Marathon /AM/Enduro
- Travel: 150mm
- Weight: 1700g (alloy steerer), 1590g (carbon steerer) [without wheelmounting]
- Dropout: 15 mm
- Material lowers: Torsion Box Magnesium
- Spring system: ABS
- Damping system: Launch control II
- Remote: No
- Crown: Aluminium Black Painted (alloy steerer), Carbon UD Finish (carbon steerer)
- Steerer expander: No (alloy steerer), Yes (carbon steerer)
- Ride height +/- 3 mm: 525
- Fork offset: 40 mm
- Tyre diameter max: 690 mm
- Max. diameter at tyre width: 670 mm
- Max tyre width: 65 mm
- Max. recommended system weight: 110 kg
- Brake mount: PM6" max. 210 mm
- ABS: Auto Balancing Spring a high performance air spring system. Both the positive and negative air chamber are set up to the rider weight via a single valve
- Carbon Crown: Crown and steerer are a unit of high modulus UD carbon. The internal rib reinforcements make it safe and stiff.
- Launch Control: This function closes the rebound circuit, so the fork compresses but does not extend. By pushing the Launch Control button, the fork can be lowered for climbing. If the adjustable release threshold is exceeded by an impact, the Launch Control deactivates automatically and the fork immediately returns to full travel mode.
- RWS: Patented wheelmounting system. Stiffer, safer and more user friendly than conventional quick releases. 100 % disc brake compatible.
- Torsion Box: The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
Buy DT Swiss EXM 150 26" Forks - 15mm from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords