DT Swiss EXM 150 LCII Forks - 15mm RWS 2013 -
DT Swiss EXM 150 LCII Forks - 15mm RWS
The EXM 150 forks offer the best in all day trail riding with the DT Swiss launch control damping system. This system allows a lockout to be controlled with a blow off valve to allow the rider to focus fully on the trail. The EXM 150 has plenty of bells and whistles to meet all your trail bike’s needs.
- Weight:1770g (inc. axle)
- Travel: 150mm
- Dropout: 15mm
- Material Lowers: Torsion Box Magnesium
- Spring System: ABS
- Damping System: Launch Control II
- Remote: No
- Crown: Aluminium Black Painted
- Steerer Expander: No
- Ride Height: (+/- 3mm): 525mm
- Fork Offset: 40mm
- Max Tyre Diameter: 690mm
- Max. Diameter at Tyre Width: 670mm
- Max Tyre Width: 65mm
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 110kg
- Brake Mount: PM6" max. 210mm
- ABS: Auto Balancing Spring a high performance air spring system. Both the positive and negative air chamber are set up to the rider weight via a single valve.
- Torsion Box: The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
- Launch Control: This function closes the rebound circuit, so that the fork compresses but does not extend. By pushing the Launch Control button, the fork can be lowered for climbing. If the adjustable release threshold is exceeded by an impact, the Launch Control deactivates automatically and the fork immediately returns to full travel mode.
Buy DT Swiss EXM 150 LCII Forks - 15mm RWS from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords