DT Swiss M 1700 Spline MTB Rear Wheel 2014 -
DT Swiss M 1700 Spline MTB Rear Wheel
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINEcomes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails.
- Spline Technology: With straight pull spokes and use specific lacing, superlight hubs as well as high end rims featuring key DT Swiss technology, SPLINEwheels make for a perfect training and racing partner.
- Straightpull Technology: The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Weight: 925g (26") - 955g (27.5") - 995g (29")
- Tire type: Clincher tubeless
- Valve hole: Presta 6.5 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Hub axle system: 15/100 mm TA
- Free Wheel: DT Swiss Ratchet System
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano and Sram 9/10
- Disc Mount: IS (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT Competition
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock aluminium
- Lacing: 3-cross
- Tire dimension: 1.7" - 2.4"
- Included: Quick release, 5 mm endcaps / axle, Tubeless ready tape, Tubeless Valve
BuyDT Swiss M 1700 Spline MTB Rear Wheelfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords