DT Swiss XMM 120 TS Carbon Forks - Ex Display -
- Forks were on display in a warehouse showroom
- Item is new, unused and in excellent condition
- Steerer length 210 mm, no star nut fitted
- May show signs of handling & storage
DT Swiss XMM 120 Twin Shot Carbon Forks
Boost your speed in a marathon or on super technical alpine trails? Not a problem for the XMM with options like the tapered carbon crown unit or the high performance Twin Shot damping system. Comes with a remote for three ride settings: Open, Climb and Lock mode. Also featuring Torsion Box; a two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
Auto Balance Spring: High performance air spring system. Positive and negative air chambers. One valve adjusts both chambers.
DT Swiss thru bolt: The DT Swiss thru bolt system is 100 % compatible with the quick release standard. Instead of a thin 5 mm shaft, the DT Swiss thru bolt is an alloy bolt with a diameter of 9 mm on the front hub and 10 mm in the rear. For mountain bikes with disc brakes, a thru bolt connection is a substantially stronger and therefore safer connection.
- Travel: 120 mm
- Weight: 1557g
- Spring System: Auto Balancing Spring System (ABS), air
- Damping System: Twin Shot, oil
- Drop Out: 9mm QR
- Steer Tube: 1.1/2"
- Crown: Carbon crown UD finish
- Stanchion Tube: 32 mm, aluminium, black anodized
- Outerleg Unit: Torsion box magnesium
- Disc Mount: PM 6", max. 210 mm
- Ride Height: 495 mm
- Fork Offset: 40 mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 65mm
- Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords