DT Swiss XMM 120 TS Forks 2013 -
DT Swiss XMM 120 TS Forks
These forks are perfect for all day trail riding. The Twin Shot damping system offers fully open, locked out, and even climbing mode where the fork is reduced by 30% in travel for rough mountain climbs.
- Weight: 1745g (inc. axle)
- Travel: 120mm
- Dropout: 15mm
- Material Lowers: Torsion Box Magnesium
- Spring System: ABS
- Damping System: Twin Shot
- Remote: No
- Crown: Aluminium Black Painted
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Carbon
- Steerer Expander: No
- Ride Height: (+/- 3mm): 495mm
- Fork Offset: 40mm
- Max Tyre Diameter: 690mm
- Max. Diameter at Tyre Width: 670mm
- Max Tyre Width: 65mm
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 110kg
- Brake Mount: PM6" max. 210mm
- ABS: Auto Balancing Spring a high performance air spring system. Both the positive and negative air chamber are set up to the rider weight via a single valve.
- Torsion Box: The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
- Twin Shot: DT Swiss's sports chassis. All dials can be comfortably reached by the rider. The damping unit is placed in the upper right stanchion, allowing for ideal cooling of the damping oil. Because of this, the system needs very little damping oil which in turn leads to a low overall weight of the fork. Open mode full travel is used. Climb mode for technical climbs, fork partially locked and lowered by 30%. Lockout for starts, sprints and tarmac, 100% locked with a blow-off.
Buy DT Swiss XMM 120 TS Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords