DT Swiss XMM 140 Twin Shot Forks - 15mm iRWS 2013 -
DT Swiss XMM 140 Twin Shot Forks - 15mm IRWS 2013
Boost your speed in a marathon or on super technical alpine trails? Not a problem for the XMM with options like the tapered carbon crown unit or the high performance Twin Shot damping system.
Tension Box - The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.Auto Balancing Spring - High performance air spring system. Positive and negative air chambers. One valve adjusts both chambers.
DT Swiss XMM 140 Twin Shot Forks - 15mm IRWS 2013 Specifications:
- Travel: 140 mm
- Weight: 1745 g
- Spring System: Auto balancing spring system (ABS), air
- Damping System: Twin shot damping, oil
- Drop Out: 15mm thru axle
- Steer Tube: 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered
- Crown: Forged aluminium, CNC machined, painted
- Stranchon Tube: 32 mm, aluminium, black anodized
- Outerleg Unit:Torsion Box magnesium
- Adjustments: Mode select (Open, Climb, Lockout), rebound, compression
- Disc Mount: PM 6" max. 210 mm
- Ride Height: Ride Height: 515 mm
- Fork Offset: 40 mm
- Max tyre clearence: 65 mm
- Colour: White with polished Torsion Box cover
- Max Rider Height: 110 kg
Buy DT Swiss XMM 140 Twin Shot Forks - 15mm IRWS 2013 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords