DT Swiss XMM 150 TS Carbon Forks - 15mm iRWS 2013 -
DT Swiss XMM 140 Twin Shot Carbon Forks
These forks are perfect for all day trail riding. The TwinShotdamping system offers fully open, locked out, and even climbing mode where the fork is reduced by 30% in travel for rough mountain climbs.
- Weight: 1640g (inc. axle)
- Travel: 140mm
- Dropout: 15mm
- Material Lowers: Torsion Box Magnesium
- Spring System: ABS
- Damping System: Twin Shot
- Remote: Yes
- Crown: Carbon UD Finish
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Carbon
- Steerer Expander: Yes
- Ride Height: (+/- 3mm): 515mm
- Fork Offset: 40mm
- Max Tyre Diameter: 690mm
- Max. Diameter at Tyre Width: 670mm
- Max Tyre Width: 65mm
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 110kg
- Brake Mount: PM6" max. 210mm
- ABS: Auto Balancing Spring a high performance air spring system. Both the positive and negative air chamber are set up to the rider weight via a single valve.
- Carbon Crown: Crown and steerer are a unit of high modulus UD carbon. The internal rib reinforcements make it safe and stiff.
- Torsion Box: The two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
- Twin Shot: Three ride settings - Open mode, climb mode and lockout. Low weight, adjustability and high performance are perfectly combined. Features adjustable rebound and compression.
Buy DT Swiss XMM 140 Twin Shot Carbon Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords