DT Swiss XMM 150 TS Forks 2012 -
DT Swiss XMM 150 Twin Shot Forks
Boost your speed in a marathon or on super technical alpine trails? Not a problem for the XMM with options like the tapered carbon crown unit or the high performance Twin Shot damping system.
Torsion Box: a two piece, hollow construction of the arch creates a very light and stiff magnesium lower.
Auto Balance Spring: High performance air spring system. Positive and negative air chambers. One valve adjusts both chambers.
DT Swiss thru bolt: The DT Swiss thru bolt system is 100 % compatible with the quick release standard. Instead of a thin 5 mm shaft, the DT Swiss thru bolt is an alloy bolt with a diameter of 9 mm on the front hub and 10 mm in the rear. For mountain bikes with disc brakes, a thru bolt connection is a substantially stronger and therefore safer connection.
DT Swiss XMM 150 Twin Shot Fork Specifications:
- Travel: 150 mm
- Weight: 1660g
- Spring System: Auto Balancing Spring System (ABS), air
- Damping System: Twin shot damping, oil
- Drop Out: 9mm, thru bolt
- Steer Tube: Ø 1.1/2" tapered, aluminium
- Crown: Forged aluminium, CNC machined, painted
- Stanchion Tube: Ø 32 mm, aluminium, black anodized
- Outerleg Unit: Torsion box magnesium
- Adjustment: Mode select (Open, Climb, Lockout), rebound, compression
- Disc Mount: PM 6", max. 210 mm
- Ride Height: 525 mm
- Fork Offset: 40 mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 65mm
- Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
- Remote control available but not supplied.
Buy DT Swiss XMM 150 Twin Shot Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords