DT Swiss XRC 100 TS Remote Forks - 9mmQR 2014 -
DT Swiss XRC 100 TS Remote Forks - 9mmQR
Nino Schurters weapon of choice for the hardest races and the fastest laps. The carbon lowers and the superlight Twin Shot damping system make for an incredibly light fork at only 1270 g.
- Use: XC Race / Marathon
- Weight: 1270g (without wheelmounting)
- Dropout: 9 mm
- Material lowers: Hollow arch carbon
- Spring system: ABS
- Damping system: Twin shot
- Remote: Yes
- Crown: Aluminium Black Painted
- Steerer: 1 1/8" Aluminium
- Steerer expander: No
- Ride height +/- 3 mm: 475
- Fork offset: 41mm.
- Tyre diameter max: 686 mm
- Max. diameter at tyre width: 662 mm
- Max tyre width: 59 mm
- Max. recommended rider weight: 90 kg
- Brake mount: PM6" max. 185 mm
- ABS: Auto Balancing Spring a high performance air spring system. Both the positive and negative air chamber are set up to the rider weight via a single valve
- Hollow Arch: The hollow carbon arch makes an extremely stiff and light lower.
- Twin Shot: Three ride settings: Open mode, climb mode and lockout. Low weight, adjustability and high performance are perfectly combined. Adjustable rebound and compression. All dials can be comfortably reached by the rider. The damping unit is placed in the upper right stanchion, allowing for ideal cooling of the damping oil. Because of this, the system needs very little damping oil which in turn leads to a low overall weight of the fork.
Buy DT Swiss XRC 100 TS Remote Forks - 9mm QR from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords