Home > Wheels > 26 inch wheels
DT Swiss XRC 1150 Rear Wheel 2013 -
DT Swiss XRC 1150 Rear Wheel
Accelerating, shifting, braking, shifting, accelerating. The XRC 1150's superlight carbon rims and hubs shimmering through the white paint will draw looks and cause a stir already at the startline.
- DT Swiss ratchet system®: The patented freehub system which utilizes precise star ratchets, guarantees an extremely high load capacity and reliability. The “no tool concept” of this system allows for easy routine maintenance.
- No tool: No special tools needed for routine maintenance.
- Center lock®: center lock rotor mounting system licensed by Shimano®, Inc.
- Double butted: Double butted spokes are thinner in the center than at each end due to DT Swiss‘ unique cold forging technology which reduces the diameter of the spoke for better strength to weight performance with improved elasticity. Only the cold forging process assures the highest mechanical quality.
- Bladed: These spokes have a flat (bladed) middle section for better aerodynamics. As in our butted spokes, the coldforging process is used for optimization of its mechanical properties
- ProLock:A patented liquid injected into the nipple thread allows for extremely durable wheel builds.
- RMS: Patented wheelmounting system. Stiffer, safer and more user friendly than conventional quick releases. 100 % disc brake compatible.
DT Swiss XRC 1150 Rear Wheel Specifications:
- Width: 135 mm / 5 mm
- Colour: UD-Carbon white with black decals
- Weight: 650 g
- Rim: Carbon clincher
- Hub:DT Swiss ratchet system®, RWS 5mm, center lock®
- Spoke: 24 pcs, double butted and bladed
- Lacing: 2-cross
- Nipple: DT pro lock hexagonal aluminium
Buy DT Swiss XRC 1150 Rear Wheels from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords