Home > Wheels > 29 inch wheels
Fulcrum Red Metal 29er XRP 6-Bolt MTB Wheelset 2014 -
Fulcrum Red Metal 29 XL 6-Bolt Wheelset
The highest performance, most reactive 29” tubeless wheel.
The secret of its performance lies in exclusive solutions such as the milled, lightened rim, the new oversize carbon fibre hub and thinned straight head steel spokes with the unique Fulcrum Two-to-One™ spoke layout, which come together perfectly to make this wheel - in spite of its larger diameter - the benchmark 29 for riders who don't mess around and aim straight for the podium.
Offered in QR or 15mm thru-axle variants, the new XRP has been created specifically for XC, Marathon and All Mountain use
QR-15MM - 15 mm THRU-AXLE ADAPTER SYSTEM
The world of “fat wheels” is continually evolving. Mountain bikers are renowned for being keen on trying and experimenting new technical solutions – adapting a bike to the route and to their riding style is normal for off road lovers. And Fulcrum® does not fall behind. On the contrary, it pushes ahead and offers new solutions that don’t force you to make a definitive choice, but leave you the option to change your mind. The Fulcrum® 2012 range includes the standard modification kit with quick release and 15mm thru axle for the front wheel of Red Metal™ Zero, Red Metal™ 1 XL, Red Metal™ 3, Red Power™ XL, Red Metal™ 29 XL, Red Power™ 29 XL wheels and the 2 versions of Red Zone™. A clever solution that will allow you to use the Fulcrum wheels on bikes with front forks with traditional release or thru axle
Fulcrum MTB Wheel Features:
- TRIPLE MILLED RIM IN ALUMINIUM - extremely lightweight. Excellent lateral stiffness and reactivity of the wheel
- THINNED STRAIGHT HEAD REINFORCED STEEL SPOKES - less weight, improved reactivity and aggressive look
- ALUMINIUM NIPPLES - make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity
- HUB BODY IN CARBON - provides a high level of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum
- FW BODY IN TITANIUM - reduces the weight of the wheel – increases reactivity
- ALUMINIUM AXLE - reduces the overall weight of the wheel
- CUP/CONE BEARING SYSTEM (6 BOLTS VERSION) - extremely easy ball-bearing adjustment. Reduction of ballbearing play, increased smoothness, reduction of weight and greater efficiency over time
- INDUSTRIAL BEARINGS WITH VERY LOW FRICTION VALUE AND ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM (AFS VERSION) - increased smoothness and high efficiency over time. Extremely easy ball-bearing adjustment
Buy Fulcrum MTB Wheels from Chain Reaction Cycles, the worlds largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords