Garmin Edge 510 HRM Performance Bundle -
Garmin Edge 510 HRM Performance Bundle Cycling Computer
Train on the Edge
The touchscreen Edge 510 is designed for the competitive cyclist who seeks the most accurate and comprehensive ride data. It offers connected features¹ through your smartphone, including live tracking, weather and social media sharing. Whether you're training, racing or touring, Edge 510 tracks the details of your ride, and you can view it later on a map at Garmin Connect™. Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and improved signal lock, the 510 is suited for the most challenging conditions, such as canyons.
Track Every Detail
The 510 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. Take your training farther with ANT ™-compatible sensors that measure your heart rate², speed/cadence² and power³. The activity profiles feature allows you to customize data fields and device settings based on cycling activity, such as training or racing. Switch profiles with a simple swipe of the touchscreen and your device will be set up to show the data you need for that ride. When you complete a ride, the 510 displays any new personal records you achieved, such as farthest distance, most ascent gained and more.
Edge 510 offers a suite of connected features when paired with your smartphone (Apple® or Android™) and theGarmin Connect™ Mobile app. This allows you to gain comprehensive, accurate ride data from a dedicated device, while saving your phone battery. Edge tracks the data and sends it to your phone using a Bluetooth® connection. Stay connected and share all the details of your ride with friends, family and your social media contacts. You can post an update immediately after your ride or race with details from your completed activity. You'll create your posts via your smartphone, and the ride data's already there, thanks to the interface with Garmin Connect Mobile.
The live tracking feature allows your friends and family to follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, so they can view your live data on a Garmin Connect tracking page. Once they get your email invite, they can click to follow and see your stats and location on the map.
Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on the Edge 510 when it's paired with your smartphone and Garmin Connect Mobile. This feature is useful for extended rides, and it lets you keep your smartphone safe and dry, while the weather data you need is at your fingertips.
Wireless Data Transfers
Now you can instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride. The Garmin Connect Mobile app allows for wireless uploads of completed activities from your device as soon as you finish recording an activity. You choose whether activities are automatically or manually uploaded. Once your ride has posted to Garmin Connect, your own "connections" can view them. You can also search your courses and workouts⁴ stored at Garmin Connect, download to your smartphone, then send directly to your Edge 510 — wirelessly. Use the courses and Virtual Partner® features on your Edge to race your previous activities in real time.
Purpose-Built Bike Computer
Edge 510 is rugged, waterproof and has up to a 20 hour battery life. The touchscreen is easy to operate, even with a gloved finger and when wet. Mounting options include a new out-front mount² for heads-up positioning and a standard quarter-turn mount. It also comes with a tether to ensure your device doesn't travel far in the event of a spill.
¹When paired with your compatible Android or Apple device.
²Included with some models, sold separately on others.
³When paired with ANT power meter.
⁴Future release of Garmin Connect Mobile will allow you to explore and download courses and workouts from other Garmin Connect users.
Garmin Edge 510 HRM Performance Bundle Cycling Computer Specifications:
Physical and Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.0" x 3.4" x 0.9" (5.2 x 8.6 x 2.4 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.7" x1.4" (4.4 x 3.5 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 176 x 220 pixels
- Touchscreen: yes
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps and Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- History: up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
- Routes: 0
Features and Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: yes (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (some versions)
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): no
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT ™-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): yes
- Shock Resistant: yes
- Sport watch: no
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Connected features via a smartphone: yes
- GLONASS: yes
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile: yes
What's in the Box:
- Edge 510
- Mounts (standard and out-front)
- Premium heart rate monitor
- Speed/cadence sensor
- USB cable
- AC charger
Buy Garmin Edge 510 HRM Performance Bundle Cycling Computer from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Computers and GPSNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords