Ghost AMR 6575 Suspension Bike 2014 -
Ghost AMR 6575 Suspension Bike 2014
To be able to enjoy a perfect day outdoors in nature you need a bike you can trust at all times. The AMR 6575 is such a bike. The 27.5” wheelset is ideal for all trails, the perfectly tuned chassis protects you from impacts, and the Shimano XT groupset guarantees precise shifting.
- Frame: AMR 650B Actinum DB
- Stem: GHOST Light AS 29 31.8 mm
- Forks: FOX Forx 32F Air CTD Remote 130 mm 15QR
- Handlebars: GHOST Low Rizer super light 700 mm 31.8 mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Hilo 31.6 mm Travel 100 mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano XT 10-Speed Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Shifter: Shimano XT SL
- Crankset: Shimano XT 42-32-24 / 11-36
- Brakes: Shimano XT Disc 180 mm SMRT67
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25
- Rims: Alex MD 21
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT
- Front Hub: Shimano XT
- Shock: FOX Float CTD 120 mm Boost Valve
- Front Travel: 130mm
- Rear Travel: 120mm
- Weight: 12.9 kg
- Four Bar Linkage: Rear-suspension performance used and proven for years by GHOST, the Four Bar Linkage system uses an advanced principle where braking forces dont influence the function of the suspension. Pedal efficiency up the hill and maximum traction down the hill are guaranteed!
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The results is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
- 27.5 Inch Wheels: The perfect combination of traction, dynamics and control. What seems to be such a small difference is exactly what convinces so many riders,it’s balanced and that’s how it feels.
Buy Ghost AMR 6575 Suspension Bike 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords