Ghost AMR Lector 2977 Suspension Bike 2014 -
Ghost AMR Lector 2977 Suspension Bike 2014
The AMR Lector 2977 is perfectly equipped for a marathon or even crossing the Alps. The lightweight carbon frame keeps the weight down, the Shimano XT groupset stands for perfect function, and the Fox chassis irons out anything that the 29” wheelset doesn't eat up. It climbs up toward the summit with determination and has great fun chasing the trail down again. There is only one motto with this bike: Full power!
- Frame: AMR 29 HM Carbon / Alloy MIMS
- Stem: GHOST Light AS 29 31.8 mm
- Forks: FOX Forx 32F Air CTD Remote 130 mm 15QR
- Handlebars: GHOST Low Rizer super light 700 mm 31.8 mm
- Seatpost: GHOST SL SP 717 31.6 mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano XT 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Shifter: Shimano XT SL
- Crankset: Shimano XT 42-30-24 / 11-36
- Brakes: Shimano XT Disc 180 mm SMRT67
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25
- Rims: Alex MD 21
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT
- Front Hub: Shimano XT
- Shock: FOX Float CTD 100 mm Boost Valve
- Front Travel: 110mm
- Rear Travel: 100mm
- Weight: 12.4 kg
- Four Bar Linkage: Rear-suspension performance used and proven for years by GHOST, the Four Bar Linkage system uses an advanced principle where braking forces dont influence the function of the suspension. Pedal efficiency up the hill and maximum traction down the hill are guaranteed!
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The results is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- High Modulus Carbon: High Modulus Carbon stiff, strong and handmade with precision.HM Carbon is designed for optimal strength and stiffness, the layer build-up is optimized on every spot of the frame for the best performance, the HM Carbon allows certain sections of the frame to be super stiff, while other sections remain flexible. Reliability and high performance for your ride are the key words.
- E:I Shock: Set your sag, adjust the rebound, go ride and the bike will do the rest! Open, Medium or Lock, these three modes are set automatically during the ride. Everything works automatically through an intelligent electric system. Two sensors do the job the first sensor in the bottom bracket measures pedal activity and the second sensor on the fork measures the roughness of the terrain. In less than 0.1 seconds, the system changes the shock setting, and a controller on the handlebars allows you to fixate the mode if desired. The display on the handlebars shows the current shock-mode, but also numerous other functions like distance, temperature and time. During the ride, the E:i Shock does its job, letting you concentrate on the trail, enjoy the marvellous panorama, or chat with your mate!
- 29 Inch Wheels: More control, more traction, more wheel. Keeping the momentum,that’s what 29-inch wheel will do for you, no matter if it’s on a steep climb,a rocky trail, or at high speeds.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords