Ghost Cagua 6550 Suspension Bike 2014 -
Ghost Cagua 6550 Suspension Bike 2014
Whether it’s experiencing adventure and freedom in the most technically difficult terrain, or simply just following a flowing trail, everything is possible with the Cagua 6550. The equipment is robust and durable enough for all the challenges you decide to take on. The Cagua will be a trusty companion.
- Frame: Cagua 650B Actinum DB
- Stem: GHOST Light AS 29 31.8 mm
- Forks: FOX Forx 34 Talas O/C CTD 160/120 mm
- Handlebars: GHOST Low Rizer light 740 mm 31.8 mm
- Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb 31.6 mm Travel 125 mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 10-Speed Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Shifter: Shimano XT SL
- Crankset: Shimano XT 38-24 / 11-36
- Brakes: Shimano XT Disc 203 / 180 mm SMRT67
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.35
- Rims: Alex MD 23
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT
- Front Hub: Shimano XT
- Shock: Fox Float CTD BV SV XV 150 mm
- Front Travel: 160 / 120mm
- Rear Travel: 155mm
- Weight: 13.9 kg
- Four Bar Linkage: Rear-suspension performance used and proven for years by GHOST, the Four Bar Linkage system uses an advanced principle where braking forces dont influence the function of the suspension. Pedal efficiency up the hill and maximum traction down the hill are guaranteed!
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The results is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- E:I Shock: Set your sag, adjust the rebound, go ride and the bike will do the rest! Open, Medium or Lock, these three modes are set automatically during the ride. Everything works automatically through an intelligent electric system. Two sensors do the job the first sensor in the bottom bracket measures pedal activity and the second sensor on the fork measures the roughness of the terrain. In less than 0.1 seconds, the system changes the shock setting, and a controller on the handlebars allows you to fixate the mode if desired. The display on the handlebars shows the current shock-mode, but also numerous other functions like distance, temperature and time. During the ride, the E:i Shock does its job, letting you concentrate on the trail, enjoy the marvellous panorama, or chat with your mate!
- 27.5 Inch Wheels: The perfect combination of traction, dynamics and control. What seems to be such a small difference is exactly what convinces so many riders,it’s balanced and that’s how it feels.
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords