Ghost DH 9000 Suspension Bike 2014 -
Ghost DH 9000 Suspension Bike
Ghost equipped the working tool of their World Cup professional Johannes Fischbach with everything you need to achieve top times. A perfectly tunable chassis for all conditions, super lightweight yet robust equipment, and geometry geared towards crossing the line first.
- Frame: DH AL LFT BG
- Forks: Fox Forx 40 RC2 FIT Kashima 200 mm Dual Crown 20 QR
- Rear Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel
- Chainset:Sram X.0 38 / 11-25
- Brake/Shift Levers: Sram X.0 Trigger
- Front Derailleur: MRP Chainguard
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X.0 10-Speed
- Rims: Alex Supra 30
- Front Hub:Tune King
- Rear Hub:Tune Kong X 12 mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Muddy Mary Evo 2.35
- Front Brake: Shimano Saint Disc 203 mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano Saint Disc 180 mm
- Handlebars: Syntace Vector DH 780 mm 31.8 mm
- Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller 31.8 mm
- Saddle: GHOST VL 1411
- Seatpost: GHOST SL SP 717 31.6 mm
- Bogey: Maximum control is the goal. The rear suspension of the DH bikes is designed with a high pivot design to absorb impacts better than ever. The addition of the bogey roll guarantees optimum performance, also in pedaling.
- Four Bar Linkage: Rear-suspension performance used and proven for years by GHOST, the Four Bar Linkage system uses an advanced principle where braking forces dont influence the function of the suspension. Pedal efficiency up the hill and maximum traction down the hill are guaranteed!
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The results is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords