Ghost HTX Actinum 2975 Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Ghost HTX Actinum 2975
The HTX Actinum 2975 guarantees reliability in perfection. Our HTX frames feature a Fox fork and a complete Shimano XT groupset. With this bike any adventure is possible.More control, more traction, more wheel. Keeping the momentum, that’s what 29-inch wheel will do for you, no matter if it’s on a steep climb, a rocky trail, or at high speeds.
- Frame: HTX 29 Actinum AFT SCL
- Stem: GHOST light AS 29 31.8 mm
- Forks: Fox Forx 32F 29 Air CTD Remote 100 mm 15QR
- Handlebars: GHOST Flat 9 700 mm 31.8 mm
- Seatpost: GHOST SL SP 717 27.2 mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Shifter: Shimano XT SL
- Crankset: Shimano XT 40-30-22 / 11-36
- Brakes: Shimano XT Disc 180 mm SMRT67
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25
- Rims: Alex MD 23
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT
- Front Hub: Shimano XT
- Front Travel: 100mm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The result is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- Spec. Chainstay Length: The perfect fit on a bike is essential for the best riding experience, so on the HTX series, the length of the chainstays grows with the frame sizes. This feature is unique in the industry and guarantees the best fit on a hardtail bike.
- Flex Seatstays: Comfortable and speedy, the flexible chain stays absorb small impacts not only to make it a comfortable ride, but also to use your energy more efficiently.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords