Ghost MISS 1200 Womens Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Ghost MISS 1200 Womens Hardtail Bike 2014
The Miss 1200 is a lady's bike which cuts a great figure on maintained trails or easy off-road trails. The hydraulic disc brakes provide additional safety, giving you the freedom to enjoy yourself on your bike.
- Frame: Miss Alloy PG
- Stem: GHOST AS-DC 1 31.8 mm
- Forks: RST Gila T 100 mm
- Handlebars: GHOST Low Rizer light 660 mm 31.8 mm
- Seatpost: GHOST light SP DC 1 31.6 mm
- Saddle: GHOST VL 4212
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano
- Shifter: Shimano SL
- Crankset: Shimano FCM 171 42-34-24 / 11-30
- Brakes: Tektro HDM 300 Disc 160 mm
- Tyres: Impac Ridgepac 2.1
- Rims: Alex DC 26
- Rear Hub: SRAM 306
- Front Hub: SRAM 306
- Front Travel: 100mm
- Weight: 13.3 kg
- Miss Design: A girls ride, with every detail of the bike designed especially for women. The geometry of the frame is optimized, the components meet your needs and the designs make it your bike.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The result is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikes
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords