Ghost MISS ASX Womens Suspension Bike 2014 -
Ghost MISS ASX Womens Suspension Bike 2014
Ghost's newly developed Miss ASX is a trail bike with the latest generation technology. Featuring 27.5" wheels for the perfect combination of traction, dynamics and control. Seemingly a small difference, it convinces so many riders, it’s balanced and you can feel it. With components finely tuned to the bike, discover a new riding experience and dream of new goals and destinations with the Miss ASX.
- Frame:Miss ASX 650B Actinum DB
- Stem:GHOST Light AS 29 31.8 mm
- Forks:Fox Forx 32F CTD 130 mm
- Handlebars:GHOST Flat 9 700 mm 31.8 mm
- Seatpost:GHOST SL SP 717 31.6 mm
- Saddle:GHOST VL 4212
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano XT 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Deore
- Shifter:Shimano Deore SL
- Crankset:Shimano FCM 622 40-30-22 / 11-36
- Brakes:Shimano Deore Disc 180 mm
- Tyres:Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25
- Rims:Ryde Taurus 21
- Rear Hub:Shimano Deore
- Front Hub:Shimano Deore
- Shock:Fox Float CTD 130 mm
- Front Travel:130mm
- Rear Travel:130mm
- Weight:13.2 kg
- Miss Design:A girls ride, with every detail of the bike designed especially for women. The geometry of the frame is optimized, the components meet your needs and the designs make it your bike.
- Geometry Concept:Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The result is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Hydroformed Aluminium:The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
- Four Bar Linkage:Rear-suspension performance used and proven for years by GHOST, the Four Bar Linkage system uses an advanced principle where braking forces dont influence the function of the suspension. Pedal efficiency up the hill and maximum traction down the hill are guaranteed!
- Control Cockpit:Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords