Ghost SE 2920 Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Ghost SE 2920 Hardtail Bike
Get off road and into the dirt!With Ghost's SE 2920 it's all fun.The solid features like the Rock Shox fork and Shimano 27-speed mech will take you wherever you want to go.
- Frame:SE 29 AL DB
- Stem:Ghost AS-DC 1 31.8 mm
- Fork:Rock Shox XC 28 Poploc 100 mm
- Handlebars:Ghost Flat Light 700 mm 31.8 mm
- Seatpost:Ghost Light SP DC 1 27.2 mm
- Saddle:Ghost 2055 Comfort
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano SLX
- Shifter:Shimano Altus SL
- Crankset:Shimano FCM 391 44-32-22 / 11-32
- Brakes:Tektro HDC 330 disc 160 mm
- Wheels:Impac Ridgepac 2.1
- Rims:Ryde Taurus 21
- Hubs:Sram 306
- Fork travel:100 mm
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The results is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- 29 Inch Wheels: More control, more traction, more wheel. Keeping the momentum,that’s what 29-inch wheel will do for you, no matter if it’s on a steep climb,a rocky trail, or at high speeds.
BuyGhost SE 2920 Hardtail Bikefrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords