Ghost SE 2970 Hardtail Bike 2014 -
Ghost SE 2970 Hardtail Bike
With Ghost's 2970 SE dare any adventure.The balanced geometry ensures safe handling in any situation. Discover new trails and experience the freedom of mountain biking.
- Frame:SE 29 AL DB
- Stem:Ghost AS-DC 1 31.8 mm
- Forks:Rock Shox XC 32 air poploc 100 mm
- Handlebars:Ghost Flat light 700 mm 31.8 mm
- Seat post:Ghost light SP DC 1 27.2 mm
- Saddle:Ghost 2055 comfort
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Xt 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano SLX
- Shifter:Shimano SLX SL
- Crankset:Shimano Deore 42-32-24 / 11-36
- Brakes:Shimano 445 disc 180 mm
- Tyres:Schwalbe Rapid Rob 2.25
- Rims:Ryde Taurus 21
- Hubs:Shimano Deore
- Fork Travel:100 mm
- Weight:12.9 kg
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The results is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- 29 Inch Wheels: More control, more traction, more wheel. Keeping the momentum,that’s what 29-inch wheel will do for you, no matter if it’s on a steep climb,a rocky trail, or at high speeds.
BuyGhost SE 2970 Hardtail Bikefrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords