Home > Helmets > MTB helmets
Giro Feature Helmet 2015 -
Giro Feature Helmet
The Feature MIPS starts with a low-profile shape with more coverage than traditional XC helmets, and channelled vents that radiate heat up and out when youre climbing at lower speeds. The single-piece In-Mold shell enhances durability, yet keeps weight to a minimum. When youre ready to drop-in, MIPS offers an additional measure of protection in certain impacts and our rugged In-Form fit system offers one-handed fit and stability adjustment. With the Feature MIPS you can dial-in the feel and focus on the trail ahead. All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giros MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to riders brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video below.
- Adjustable moto-style visor
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner
- 12 Vents with internal channeling
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- The In Form system makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.
Buy Giro Helmets from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all HelmetsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords