Lapierre X-Flow 612 AL-CAR Suspension Bike 2013 -
Lapierre X-Flow 612 AL/CAR Suspension Bike
With the launch of X-Flow in 2012, Lapierre made the news by adapting its new Pendbox technology to endurance MTB. The X-Flow likely offers the most efficient anti-pedal kickback system to date : 100% performance, 100% comfort, 100% manoeuvrability. This is a no compromise MTB. In 2013, the X-Flow geometry has been tweaked to provide more versatility, efficiency, and riding enjoyment thanks to a longer cockpit, a 130 mm fork, 12x142 thru- axle, and better rider positioning (shorter stem and 710 mm handlebar). The trail MTB par excellence, with incomparable pedaling efficiency.
- Frame : X-flow 612 carbon/alloy superlite Pendbox 120mm
- Shock : Fox Float CTD bv lv performance
- Fork : Fox 32 Float 130 ctd fit performance 15qr tapered
- Headset : PT-f11 Tapered 1 1/8-1.5’
- Bottom Bracket : Press fit
- Crankset : Sram S2210 carbon press fit 26x39 10 speed
- Stem : Thomson X4 0 31.8 sizes s, m : 70mm sizes l, xl : 90mm
- Seatpost : Thomson Elite 31.6x367mm
- Handlebar : Easton Haven 31.8x20x711mm
- Front Derailleur : Sram X9 ldm s3 39 bottom pull
- Rear Derailleur : Sram XX new mid cage blue
- Brakes : Formula RX
- Shifters : Sram trigger x9 2x10 speed
- Saddle : Fizik Tundra 2 mg
- Wheel : Mavic new Crosstrail
- Sprocket : Sram PG1070 11x36 10 speed
- Tyres : Sram PG1070 11x36 10 speed
- Weight : 11.3 kg
Buy Lapierre X-Flow 612 AL/CAR Suspension Bike from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords