Lapierre X-Flow 912 CAR Suspension Bike 2013 -
Lapierre X-Flow 912 CARBON Suspension Bike
Performance without compromise. With the launch of X-Flow in 2012, Lapierre made the news by adapting its new Pendbox technology to endurance MTB. X-Flow likely offers the most efficient anti-pedal kickback system to date : 100% performance, 100% comfort, 100% manoeuvrability. This is a no compromise MTB. In 2013, the X-Flow geometry has been tweaked to provide more versatility, efficiency, and riding enjoyment thanks to a longer cockpit, a 130 mm fork, 12x142 thru- axle, and better rider positioning (shorter stem and 710 mm handlebar). The trail MTB par excellence, with incomparable pedaling efficiency.
- Frame : X-Flow 912 Full Carbon Pendbox 120mm
- Shock: Fox Float Ctd Adjust Bv Lv Factory Kashima
- Fork : Fox 32 Float 130 Ctd Fit Factory Kashima 15qr Tapered + Remote
- Headset : Pt-F11 Tapered 1 1/8-1.5’’
- Bottom Bracket : Press Fit
- Crankset : Sram XX Press Fit 26x39 10 Speed
- Stem : Thomson X4 0 31.8 Sizes S, M : 70mm Sizes L, Xl : 90mm
- Seatpost : Thomson Elite 31.6x367mm
- Handlebar : Easton Haven Carbon 31.8x20x711mm
- Front Derailleur : Sram XX Dmd S3 3926 Bottom Pull
- Rear Derailleur : Sram XX Mid Cage
- Brakes : Formula R1
- Shifters : Sram Trigger XX 2x10 Speed
- Saddle : Fizik Tundra 2 Carbon
- Wheel : Mavic New Crossmax Slr
- Sprocket : Sram XG1080 11x36 10 Speed
- Tyres : Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo Tubeless Ready 26x2.25
- Weight : 10.4 Kg
Buy Lapierre X-Flow 912 CAR Suspension Bike from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Complete bikesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords