Lynskey Pro 29 FS 120 Ti Suspension Frame 2014 -
Lynskey Pro 29 FS 120 Ti Frame - Ind Mill 2014
Lynskey’s new Pro29 FS-120 frame comes fitted with Fox’s vaunted Float CTD Evolution rear shock. The frame boasts a massive Helix down tube, horizontally ovalized seatstays and the biggest pivot in the industry for super power transfer and predictable steering response. The Evolution rear shock provides loads of adjustability with air pre-load and compression & rebound damping selections at your fingertips. Together with the “roll over anything” 29er wheel configuration, this setup is dialed for XC, sweeping singletrack, twisty descents and much more
- Oversized Lynskey-designed Helix down tube for stomp and go power transfer.
- Single pivot "faux bar" suspension system with a linkage drive shock that’s optimized for hardtail-like pedaling response and plush bump absorption.
- Pivotless horizontally ovalized seatstays boost lateral rigidity for true tracking and eliminates rear triangle maintenance.
- Largest in the industry swingarm pivot is optimized for minimal chainstay lengthening all along the axle path.
- Jumbo bombproof Shimano press-fit crankarm bearings are utilized in the swingarm pivot for stability, long life and ease of service when necessary.
- Suspension kinematics provided by Luke Beale & David Earle at Sotto Group.
- PressFit BB30 bottom bracket adds structural rigidity by creating more surface area to mate the oversized down tube.
- Anodized linkage has sealed linkage bearings that are incredibly smooth, durable and widely available.
- Asymmetric chainstays create more drive side clearance.
- Slider-style dropouts adds tyre choice options and wheelbase tuning.
- Frame Material: Fully tuned 3V/2.5AL aerospace grade titanium tubeset for stiffness, stability, precise handling, durability and comfort.
- Rear Travel: 120mm
- Headtube Design : Tapered/Integrated Headtube 42/52mm
- Bottom Bracket Type : 73mm PressFit 30,
- Seatpost Diameter : 31.6 mm (seatpost clamp included)
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size) : 34.9mm clamp-on front drailleur (Low Mount Bottom Pull Required)
- Wheel Size : 29"
- Max Tyre Width : 2.3
- Dropouts : 142mm x 12mm Thru axle
- Rear Spacing : 142mm
- Brake Type : Disc
- Lynskey Full Suspension Technology: The Lynskey FS bikes employ a single pivot with a linkage drive shock that’s engineered to deliver the best of both worlds hardtail-like power to the pedals and crisp steering response AND the ability to absorb all types of terrain keeping rubber down, rider in control and the fun meter up to 11. Pivot location is key to most of this performance and the Lynskey pivot location has been optimized for each platform to virtually eliminate chainstay lengthening, bobbing and anti-squat while maintaining control and suspension balance under heavy braking. Thinking beyond where the pivot and linkage are placed to how those two elements work on the trail, the Lynskey design utilizes the largest, most durable swingarm pivot bearings in the industry. Linkage bearings are simple and durable and both swingarm bearings and linkage bearings are readily available parts that are reasonably priced and easy to swap out. Simple. Tested. Ridden. Fun.
Buy Lynskey Pro 29 FS 120 Ti Frame - Ind Mill 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords