Lynskey Pro 650 FS 140 Ti Suspension Frame 2014 -
Lynskey Pro 650 FS 140 Ti Frame - Ind Mill 2014
Lynskey's all new Pro650 FS-140 frame delivers super power transfer, confident steering response and luxurious suspension just like its bigger wheeled 29er brother with the added advantage of a little more travel to take on bigger hits and tougher terrain and the agility for 650b wheels. The frame comes stock with Fox’s Float CTD Evolution rear shock. The frame/shock combo delivers super power transfer, confident steering response and a luxuriously adjustable suspension. The Evolution rear shock makes dialing in the ride a breeze with air pre-load along with compression & rebound damping adjustments at your fingertips.
- Frame Material: Fully tuned 3V/2.5AL aerospace grade titanium tubeset
- Rear Travel: 140mm rear travel
- Headtube Design : Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type : 73mm PressFit 30
- Seatpost Diameter : 31.6mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size) : 34.9mm
- Wheel Size : 650b
- Max Tyre Width : 2.3
- Dropouts : Wright Style w/ Replaceable Hanger
- Rear Spacing : 142mm
- Brake Type : Disc
- Suspension kinematics provided by Luke Beale & David Earle at Sotto Group.
- Pivotless horizontally ovalized seatstays boost lateral rigidity for true tracking and eliminates rear triangle maintenance.
- Largest in the industry swingarm pivot is optimized for minimal chainstay lengthening all along the axle path.
- Bulletproof jumbo Shimano press-fit swingarm bearings means no play, long life and ease of service when necessary.
- Anodized linkage has sealed linkage bearings that are incredibly smooth, durable and widely available.
- Asymmetric chainstays create more drive side clearance and add stiffness.
- Oversized Lynskey-designed Helix down tube for stomp-and-go power transfer
- Single pivot "faux bar" suspension system with a linkage drive shock that’s optimized for hardtail-like pedaling response and plush bump absorption
- Lynskey Full Suspension Technology: The Lynskey FS bikes employ a single pivot with a linkage drive shock that’s engineered to deliver the best of both worlds hardtail-like power to the pedals and crisp steering response AND the ability to absorb all types of terrain keeping rubber down, rider in control and the fun meter up to 11. Pivot location is key to most of this performance and the Lynskey pivot location has been optimized for each platform to virtually eliminate chainstay lengthening, bobbing and anti-squat while maintaining control and suspension balance under heavy braking. Thinking beyond where the pivot and linkage are placed to how those two elements work on the trail, the Lynskey design utilizes the largest, most durable swingarm pivot bearings in the industry. Linkage bearings are simple and durable and both swingarm bearings and linkage bearings are readily available parts that are reasonably priced and easy to swap out. Simple. Tested. Ridden. Fun.
Buy Lynskey Pro 650 FS 140 Ti Frame - Ind Mill 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords