Lynskey Pro29 SL Titanium Frame - Brushed 2013 -
Lynskey Pro29 SL Titanium Frame - Brushed
We built the PRO29 for those riders who wanted a race-oriented mountain hardtail with 29" wheels. We received countless requests for a true high-performance 29er that was not a do-all bike. Designed around the tight, twisty singletrack of the Southeast, this bike is at home on technical terrain and shines on fire roads and double track. Made from aerospace grade 3/2.5 titanium, this frame is built to go fast. In fact, if it's not the fastest 29er hardtail you've ever ridden, send it back for a full refund.
The PRO29 boasts a multi-shaped tubeset for stiffness, beautiful lines for pure aesthetics, race proven geometry, excellent responsiveness and confident handling. Introduced in 2011, an oversized 2 inch Helix downtube and oversized headtube creates our stiffest best handling 29er frame to date. In addition we added a plate style chainstay to provide significant tire clearance.
The Ridgeline’s multi-shaped and cold-worked tubeset is designed to give a balance of stiffness and comfort. This is especially beneficial for endurance racing or long day rides.
This disc specific model comes equipped with single speed slider dropouts. If you wish to run a geared setup, you need to purchase the geared specific slider with the dropout. Not only do sliders provide adjustment for tire clearance and chain tension, during the use of geared setups, they also play a pivotal role in the overall performance by allowing you to fine tune the wheelbase. Want it to climb better and handle faster? Pull the sliders forward to allow more weight transfer on the rear wheel. Want to a more comfortable ride? Relax the sliders by pulling them rearward to increase the wheelbase and to allow for more tire clearance.
Lynskey Ridgeline 29 Ti Frame - Ind Mill Features:
- Oversized 2 inch HELIX shaped downtube provides a stiff bottom bracket for efficient energy transfer and stable front end handling
- Oversized headtube for increased front end stiffness and accepts 44mm headsets for both straight and tapered steerer tube forks
- Plate style chainstays for significant tire and drivetrain clearance
- Race-tuned tubeset provides precision handling and excellent stability without sacrificing rider comfort
- HELIX toptube provides precise handling and control
- Disc specific slider type dropouts for singlespeed setups (a slider with a dropout is available separately for geared setups)
- Chainstay lengths that promote better traction when climbing
- Headtube angles that are quick but not twitchy
- Enhanced bottom bracket height for additional clearance
- 34.9mm clamp-on front derailleur (Low Mount Bottom Pull Required)
- Downtube shifter cable routing
- 27.2mm seatpost size (seatpost clamp included) : 400mm seat post recommended
- 73mm bottom bracket (English)
Lynskey Ridgeline 29 Ti Frame - Ind Mill Specifications:
- Brand - Lynskey Performance Designs
- Headtube Headset Size - 44mm Oversized
- Bottom Bracket Type - 73mm Standard English
- Seatpost Diameter - 27.2mm (31.6mm Prior to 2011)
- Wheel SIze - 29 inch
- Max Tire Width - 2.4
- Rear Spacing - 135mm
- Brake Type - Disc
Buy Lynskey Pro29 SL Titanium Frame - Brushed from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Bike framesNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords