Manitou Circus Comp Forks - 20mm 2014 -
Manitou Circus Expert Forks - 20mm
Do you remember first grade when the Circus came to town and you attended it as a field trip? There was always some excitement until the clowns came up into the audience and you freaked out. Well get your freak on kids, because here comes the Circus!
- Weight: 4.29lb / 1946g (20mm)
- Spring: ACT Air
- Spring Rate: Firm
- Bottom Out: Dual Bottom-Outs (1 / Leg)
- Crown: Forged I - Beam Crown
- Crown Finish: Colour Matched
- Offset: 41.27mm
- Compression Damping: Absolute+ w/ Jump Stack
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, compression to lockout, Rebound
- Leg Diameter: 32mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Straight Wall Aluminum
- Brake: Post Mount
- Axle: 20 mm Hex TA
- Crown to Axle: 458mm
- ACT AIR: Atmospherically Controlled Tuning- Utilizes air to set preload/sag for wide range of users. This user friendly system is maintenance free and forgiving, with simple user input charts on the rear. Features air pre-load adjustment.
- TPC (Twin Position Chamber): Providing 4-Dimensional Compression Damping; The velocity dependant circuit responds to the terrain while the Pressure Dependant Circuit flattens the bumps, the Energy Dependant Circuit activates on big hits while providing unmatched small bump sensitivity and the Position Dependant Circuit creates a bottomless feel.
- ABSOLUTE+: Velocity/Pressure Dependent System; Compatible with MILO remote lever, Absolute+ Switches between velocity dependent to pressure-dependent based on adjuster position. With an eight-position dial for compression rate-adjustment, it achieves lockout feel at maximum adjuster position, and plushness and control with pedalling efficiency.
Buy Manitou Circus Expert Forks - 20mm from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords