Manitou Dorado Pro Forks 2014 -
Manitou Dorado Pro Forks
The new Dorado Pro is an engineering masterpiece. 7050 legs, inverted construction, dual-chamber air spring, TPC+ damping (with independent high- and low-speed compression), hydraulic bottom-out and top-out, and Manitou's patented HexLock 20mm thru-axle add up to the most advanced downhill fork ever.
- Weight: 6.55lbs / 2973.7g
- Spring: Air
- Spring Rate: NA
- Bottom Out: Hydraulic and Rubber Bumper
- Steerer: 1 1/8" Aluminium
- Crown: Forged Hollow-Oval Bore
- Crown Finish: Black Ano Polished
- Offset: 49.55
- Compression Damping: TPC plus
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Compression (High Speed and TPCplus), Rebound
- Leg Diameter: 36mm
- Leg Material: 7050 Aluminium
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Brake: Post Mount
- Axle: 20mm Hex TA
- Crown to Axle: 567/591
- TPC+ (Twin Position Chamber): Providing 4-Dimensional Compression Damping; The velocity dependant circuit responds to the terrain while the Pressure Dependant Circuit flattens the bumps, the Energy Dependant Circuit activates on big hits while providing unmatched small bump sensitivity and the Position Dependant Circuit creates a bottomless feel.
- Dorado Air Spring: Features a single air input on top of the fork and a large volume air spring to give a linear spring feel. Combined these give the ultimate sensitivity for any rider in any condition.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forks
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords