Manitou Match Comp Forks 2014 -
Manitou Match Comp Forks
A great fork communicates everything that's happening between your tyre and trail. At this price point there's no Match for this ultra stiff 32mm stanchioned, coil sprung, xc/trail fork. Torsional rigidity, damper curves that sing and that butter smooth Manitou feel.
- Weight:5.1Lbs / 2314g (80mm with Aluminium Steerer)
- Spring Rate:Medium
- Bottom Out:Rubber Bumper
- Steerer:1 1/8" Steel
- Crown Forged: I-Beam Crown
- Crown Finish:Black Ano
- Compression Damping:TPC Technology Absolute+
- Rebound:Damping Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments:Mech. Preload, Compression to Lockout, Rebound
- Leg Diameter:32mm
- Leg Material:Steel
- Wheel Size:26
- Brake:Post Mount
- TPC (Twin Position Chamber): Providing 4-Dimensional Compression Damping; The velocity dependant circuit responds to the terrain while the Pressure Dependant Circuit flattens the bumps, the Energy Dependant Circuit activates on big hits while providing unmatched small bump sensitivity and the Position Dependant Circuit creates a bottomless feel.
- ABSOLUTE+: Velocity/Pressure Dependent System; Compatible with MILO remote lever, Absolute+ Switches between velocity dependent to pressure-dependent based on adjuster position. With an eight-position dial for compression rate-adjustment, it achieves lockout feel at maximum adjuster position, and plushness and control with pedalling efficiency.
- Coil:Robust and maintenance free with externally adjustable pre-load.
BuyManitou Match Comp Forksfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords