Marzocchi 320 LCR Carbon Forks - 15mm 2014 -
Marzocchi 320 LCR Forks - 15mm 2014
So you think Marzocchi is just a gravity oriented brand? Think again. Marzocchi is focused onpure performance, no matter the intended use. They can go big on Marathon or an XC too. In the past five years they've achieved more and more results in the lightweight xc -marathon category showing that our riders can go faster thanks to thecombination of lightweight and motorcycle technologyand the 320 LCR Carbon is the result.
- Travel: 100mm (120 or 80 with spacers)
- Damping: LCR w/ New Remote - AER - Lock Out - Rebound
- Spring: AER, Air + Negative Spring
- Axle: 15mm QR
- Stanchions:32mm Aluminium, Nickel Treatment
- Brake System: 6" Post Mount, max disc 185mm
- Fork Length: 510.7mm
- Steerer Tube Wheel Offset: 44mm
- Weight: 1660g
- DBC: DBC Hybrid Technology -The Dynamic Bleed Cartridge is the most efficient riding control solution, which takes all the advantages of the most popular damping systems on the market: open bath and sealed cartridge. Based on a hybrid system, the DBC cartridge is a low pressure system with a compensation reservoir controlled by a coil spring instead of an air pressurized chamber. The oil will flow through two different circuits that, in the case of extreme riding, will allow the fluid to rush out the cartridge when the system gets under high pressure. The oil will then be sucked by the cartridge inside again through a one way seal avoiding air to get mixed with the fluid, keeping the sliders always lubricated and each single damping tuning step effective and consistent in the roughest riding sessions.
- AER: Air that makes you fly. The AER cartridge performs better than any other system on the market. Countless reviews and tests can proof that this is the way to go! The low pressure required keeps the seals sliding smoothly on the surface with no friction at all. The negative spring offers plushness you would expect from a coil system right from the beginning of the stroke. Furthermore, the fixed piston in the closed cartridge helps to reduce weight since less oil is needed in the entire system.
- LCR: It’s the ideal combination between motorcycle technology and XC competition needs. Smooth damping, reliable and low maintenance as an open bath system but as light weight as a sealed cartridge at the same time. Low speed compression and rebound can be adjusted by turning the knobs, both with a plus: the high speed rebound can be tuned by upgrading to a custom shim stack and the compression can be fully locked to challenge each climb! The internal blow-off valve will always keep the system safe also when you accidentally hit the trail forgetting to unlock the fork.
- Nickel Coating: Hard anodized, low friction race coating with Teflon impregnation increases small bump sensitivity and overall durability of all sliding parts (stanchion surface, seals, bushings).
- Remote Lockout: Completely redesigned form the top to bottom, the new Remote Control is now compatible with the most popular cockpit layouts form Shimano or Sram, and can be positioned on both sides of the handlebar. Lightweight and ergonomically designed, the new remote can be easily combined with all the cartridges featuring the lock out system by just replacing the knob.
Buy Marzocchi 320 LC/R Forks - 15mm 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords