Marzocchi 55 CR Forks - 20mm 2014 -
Marzocchi 55 CR - 20mm 2014
Marzocchi's Pro riders say that the 55 isthe best enduro suspension platform ever made. The soul of the very first Z1 with the unmatched Bomber technology lives in the 55 fork line. A strong tradition of excellence available withfour different damping technologies: the 55 is the most complete and performing front suspension line available on the market, matching the riding needs starting from the enthusiast rider to more skilled and demanding riders.Extremely lightweightin all four different configurations, the 55 is the absolute upgrading choice that will make you and your bike perform at the best.
- Travel: 170mm (150mm with spacer)
- Damping: CR - Compression - Rebound
- Spring: AER - Air + Negative Spring
- Axle: 20mm QR
- Stanchions:35mm Aluminium - Gold Race Coating
- Brake System: 6" Post Mount - Max Disc 203mm
- Fork Length: 537- 557 mm (alloy steerer 1-1/8"), 535 - 545mm (Tapered Steerer)
- Steerer Tube Wheel Offset: 44mm
- Weight: 2235g (alloy steerer 1-1/8"), 2205g (Tapered Steerer)
- DBC: DBC Hybrid Technology -The Dynamic Bleed Cartridge is the most efficient riding control solution, which takes all the advantages of the most popular damping systems on the market: open bath and sealed cartridge. Based on a hybrid system, the DBC cartridge is a low pressure system with a compensation reservoir controlled by a coil spring instead of an air pressurized chamber. The oil will flow through two different circuits that, in the case of extreme riding, will allow the fluid to rush out the cartridge when the system gets under high pressure. The oil will then be sucked by the cartridge inside again through a one way seal avoiding air to get mixed with the fluid, keeping the sliders always lubricated and each single damping tuning step effective and consistent in the roughest riding sessions.
- Gold Race Coating: Gold Marzocchi Race Coating. Hard anodized, low friction race coating with Teflon impregnation increases small bump sensitivity and overall durability of all sliding parts (stanchion surface, seals, bushings).
- CR: Compression and Rebound- More then what the majority of the riders need, the CR cartridge offers the control of the rebound and compression low speed keeping the suspension smooth and the tiers glued to ground, no matter the riding style or the terrain you are riding on. Not enough? The high speed compression can be tuned by upgrading to a custom shim stack: pure motorcycle technology!
- AER: Air that makes you fly. The AER cartridge performs better than any other system on the market. Countless reviews and tests can proof that this is the way to go! The low pressure required keeps the seals sliding smoothly on the surface with no friction at all. The negative spring offers plushness you would expect from a coil system right from the beginning of the stroke. Furthermore, the fixed piston in the closed cartridge helps to reduce weight since less oil is needed in the entire system.
Buy Marzocchi 55 CR Forks - 20mm 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords