Marzocchi 55 Micro Switch TA Forks - 20mm 2014 -
Marzocchi 55 Micro Switch TA Forks - 20mm 2014
If you love the big wheels and want to go bigger, you will love the 44! Available for 29” wheel size, this masterpiece is the choice for all the guys who want more from every ride. Thefull travel mode, up to 140 mm, offers the performance you need during your descent and can bereduced to 110with the Switch TA lever in order to change your riding position on the bike when you climb. Lightweight nickel coated 32 mm aluminium stanchion tubes are the best choice forsuper smooth dampingand the TST Micro cartridge controls rebound and compression from full open to lock out mode. The 44 offersthe best package ever made for a 29” biketo make you climb faster and descending like no other before.
- Travel: 140-110mm
- Damping: TST MICRO - Lock Out + Micro Adjust Compression - Rebound - Switch TA
- Spring: AER, Air + Negative Spring - Travel Adjust
- Axle: 15mm QR
- Stanchions:32MM Aluminium, Nickel Treatment
- Brake System: 6" Post Mount - Max Disc 203mm
- Fork Length: 547mm
- Steerer Tube Wheel Offset: 44mm
- Weight: 2005g
- Switch TA: Marzocchi's hydraulic travel adjust system is available on 55 and 44 mountain bike fork models. The optional travel change of 40mm (on the 55 series) or 30mm (on the 44 series), maximises the comfort level on any terrain with a travel adjust system that does not affect the damping system. The basic idea behind the system has been around for a while: In 2001, Marzocchi first developed ECC (Extension Climb Control) which they later updated with the widely successful (Extension Travel Adjust). With their systems they can boast to have been the first to offer climbing specific travel reduction systems that reduce axle to crown length making steep climbs much easier and more comfortable. Since 2012, they have closed our proven AER system into a cartridge and have added in the upper part and introduced a hydraulic travel adjust system. The fork is optimised to smoothly adapt to any terrain without any effort from the rider .This idea has been perfected in the Switch TA. With one simple switch of a knob, you can fundamentally change the parameters of your mountain biking experience by exactly the change you expect precise to the millimetre. Switch TA uniquely differs from other travel adjust systems because the mountain bike fork automatically re-extends without pulling back up on the bars. It's easy and simple while still allowing for buttery smooth travel in both the reduced or extended settings, right from the beginning of the travel. Years in the making, tested, tough and reliable, Switch TA lets you switch easily between travel options.
- TST Micro: To ensure a forks ideal performance, it is key to keep oil and air completely separate. Marzocchi were the first to introduce a bladder system on a mountain bike cartridge; a design taken from motocross technology. The bladder can inflate to expand when the shaft goes inside without any air getting in. Slightly redesigned to reach perfection, the TST Micro is the latest step in a forward evolution of the closed cartridge hydraulic system. The red knob on the lower part of the fork leg adjusts rebound; the black top lever activates the Micro system controlling compression. The Micro adjustment located in the middle of the top left knob sets the threshold valve in order to offer maximum traction and control on any terrain and combining it with any riding style. Lockout is activated quick and easy to not hold you back from your uphill adventure.
- Nickel coating: Nickel Marzocchi Race Coating. Hard anodized, low friction race coating with Teflon impregnation increases small bump sensitivity and overall durability of all sliding parts (stanchion surface, seals, bushings).
Buy Marzocchi 55 Micro Switch TA Forks - 20mm 2014 from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all MTB forksNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords