Home > Wheels > 26 inch wheels
Mavic Crossmax XL WTS MTB Wheelset 2015 -
Mavic Crossmax XL WTS MTB Wheelset
The Crossmax XL WTS is designed for the adventurers. Strong enough to support aggressive riding, it remains light where it really matters. Featuring Mavic's proven technologies (Fore, Zicral, UST...) it spots new Crossmax Quest tyres, versatile and strong.
- 23 mm wide rim with Fore drilling
- 24 beefy Zicral spokes
- Crossmax Quest tyres with Contact Compound and Guard +
- New optimized rim extrusion with ISM weight reduction
- Zicral aluminum spokes, lighter and stronger than steel
- Light UST Ready tyres
- Full UST rim, with UST Ready tyres
- Full hub compatibility: 9/15/20 up front and 9/12x135/142 rear
- All 3 wheel diameters: 26", 27.5" and 29"
- Pair wheel-tyre system 26": 3150 grams
- Pair 26": 1660 grams
- Front 26": 790 grams
- Rear 26": 870 grams
- Pair wheel-tyre system 650b/27,5": 3390 grams
- Pair 650b/27,5": 1710 grams
- Front 650b/27,5": 815 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5": 895 grams
- Pair wheel-tyre system 29": 3520 grams
- Pair 29": 1780 grams
- Front 29": 850 grams
- Rear 29": 930 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Drilling: Fore
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 23 mm
- ETRTO size 26": 559x23C
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x23C
- ETRTO size 29": 622x23C
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
- XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- Crossmax Quest
- Type: UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 66 TPI
- Dimension 26": 2.40
- Dimension 27.5": 2.40
- Dimension 29": 2.35
- Front: 6 bolts 15 mm/s&s/20 mm (QR with optional adapters)
- Rear: 6 bolts QR/s&s/12x135/s&s/12x142
- BX601 rear quick release
- UST valve and accessories
- Front 15 mm adapters
- Front 20 mm adapters
- Rear QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- FTS-L: Force Transfer System Light Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.
- POWERLINK: Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheels ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- QRM+: Qualit de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- GRIPLINK: Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheels ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- UB CONTROL: Usin Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- MAXTAL: Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- SUP: Stronger and smoother joint.
- ISM:Inter Spoke Milling. An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- GUARD: Strong/s&s/Safe The tyre casing is reinforced with an extra layer that helps reduce flats.
- UST: Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- UST TUBELESS READY: Traction, control and lightweight The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
BuyMavic Wheels from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords