Home > Wheels > 29 inch wheels
Mavic Crossride Disc MTB Rear Wheel 2014 -
Mavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Rear Wheel
The access to Mavic mountain bike performance and identity, now thru-axle compatible. Entry level at Mavic always means quality, efficiency and reliability. This is completely expressed by the Crossride - now an even better value with 12 mm rear hub (135&142).
These wheels do not come with a QR skewer
- Access to the Mavic quality:
- Reinforced rims: H2 compression
- Hub quality: multi-bearing alloy freewheel, QRM bearings
- Resistant straight pull bladed spokes
- Access to the Mavic efficiency:
- Optimized component design
- Alloy axles : weight reduced!
- Full axle compatibility with optional adapters
- Access to the Mavic identity:
- New high visibility graphics
- 965 grams
Mavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Rear Wheel Features:
- Material:6106 Aluminum
- Color:black anodized
- Eyelet:H2 technology
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter:8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Internal width:19 mm
- ETRTO size:559x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes:1.5 to 2.3
- Shape:straight pull, bladed
- Nipples:brass, self lock concept
- Lacing:crossed 2
- Axle: 12mm (135mm - 26" / 142mm 27.25" & 29")
- Axle material:aluminum
- TS-2 alloy
Mavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Rear Wheel Technology:
TS-2- Transfer System 2 Using 2 pawls engaging simultaneously, this freewheel system is also fitted with an alloy monobloc axle that is light and stiff and offers multiple compatibilities.
- Multiple axles compatibility
- No brainer reliability
QRM- Qualit de Roulements Mavic Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Self Lock- The special shape of the spoke end, on the thread, makes it impossible to loosen.The spokes stays tightly screwed into the nipple, no tension loss is occuring.
- Wheel keeps its original roundness for a long time and does not get out of true
- Fewer maintenance needed
H2- Hammer Hardening Local strenghtening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- Improves rim's life expectancy
- Resistance to micro cracking
BuyMavic Crossride Disc 6-Bolt Rear Wheelfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all WheelsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords