Home > Wheels > 26 inch wheels
Mavic Crossroc XL WTS MTB Wheelset 2015 -
Mavic Crossroc XL WTS MTB Wheelset
Crossroc XL brings the Wheel-Tyre System benefits to the Enduro adventurers. The wide 21 mm UST rim perfectly matches the all new Crossroc Quest all round UST Ready tyre, allowing to ride fast and worryfree in the harshest conditions.
- Wide 21 mm UST rim
- Wide 2.4 Crossroc Quest tyre with Guard protection
- 24 solid spokes, front and rear
- Front: comes in 15 mm thru, convertible to quick release or 20 mm thru
- Rear: comes in 12x142, convertible to quick release or 12x135
- Tyre and rim perfectly match
- High visual impact of Wheel-Tyre System
- Mavic reliability: H2, straight pull spokes, TS-2
- Pair wheel-tyre system 26": 3300 grams
- Pair 26": 1825 grams
- Front 26": 840 grams
- Rear 26": 985 grams
- Pair wheel-tyre system 650b/27,5": 3550 grams
- Pair 650b/27,5": 1885 grams
- Front 650b/27,5": 870 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5": 1015 grams
- Pair wheel-tyre system 29": 3705 grams
- Pair 29": 1980 grams
- Front 29": 920 grams
- Rear 29": 1060 grams
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Joint: pinned
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26": 559x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x21C
- ETRTO size 29": 622x21C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 2.0 to 2.5
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Shimano 11 speeds compatible
- XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- Crossmax Quest
- Type: UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 66 TPI
- Dimension 26": 2.40
- Dimension 27.5": 2.40
- Dimension 29": 2.35
- Front: 6 bolts 15 mm/s&s/20 mm (QR with optional adapters)
- Rear: 6 bolts QR/s&s/12x135/s&s/12x142
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories
- Valve reducer
- User guide
- H2: Hammer Hardening Local strengthening of the rim in the area where the spokes exert the greatest stress.
- POWERLINK: Low rolling resistance A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheels ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- QRM+: Qualit de Roulements Mavic + Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- GRIPLINK: Grip and control A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheels ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- UB CONTROL: Usin Brut Control The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
- MAXTAL: Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- SUP: Stronger and smoother joint.
- ISM:Inter Spoke Milling. An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- GUARD: Strong/s&s/Safe The tyre casing is reinforced with an extra layer that helps reduce flats.
- UST: Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
- UST TUBELESS READY: Traction, control and lightweight The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
- ARC: Versatile and durable ARC: All Round Compound (60 shore A) that makes a versatile and durable tyre.
BuyMavic Wheels from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Wheels
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords