Home > Wheels > 26 inch wheels
Mavic Crosstrail MTB Front Wheel 2014 -
Mavic Crosstrail MTB 6-Bolt Front Wheel
New Crosstrail - packed with more technologies than ever: ITS-4, UST, ISM. We have implemented the latest improvements from our high end wheels into this new Crosstrail to make it lighter, faster, stronger and compatible with multiple axle standards. Along with its new graphics, the Crosstrail will enhance any bike and any ride.
- High end features:
- ITS-4 : faster engagement for faster accelerations
- Full hub compatibility : 15 front
- UST Tubeless: no rim tape needed, new profile offers easier inflation
- Less weight where it matters more: ISM machining on new asymmetrical rim
- Aluminium freewheel body and hub axles
- Mavic reliability and identity:
- UST, ITS-4, Fore, ISM, SUP, QRM, Maxtal.
- Straight pull bladed spokes
- Large raw alloy distinctive stickers
- front wheel: 760 grams
Mavic Crosstrail MTB 6-Bolt Front Wheel Features:
- Material: Maxtal
- Color: black anodized
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 19 mm, asymmetrical
- ETRTO size: 559x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Color: black
- Nipples: integrated M7 aluminum with brake rings
- Count: 24
- Lacing: crossed 2
- Body: aluminum
- Color: black
- Axle material: aluminum
- ITS-4 alloy
- UST valve and accessories
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Mavic Crosstrail MTB 6-Bolt Front Wheel Technology:
ISM - Low inertia Inter Spoke Milling. Lighter rim and equal rigidity is the magic equation to reduce inertia and to free extra power for climbing. A Mavic patented exclusive concept (US 6 402 256).
- Lighter: easier and faster climbing
- Less inertia: instant and effortless acceleration
UST - Traction and control Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
- No tube, no tape, fully sealed rim for convenient handling
- Enables to ride at lower tyre pressure
- UST rim profile with specific humps to fix securely the tyre beads
- Compatible with all types of tyres (UST, Tubeless ready, tubetype)
ITS-4 - Instant energy transmission Instant Transfer System 4 : Using 4 pawls working 2 by 2, the system provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement. Its versatility makes it compatible with all kind of frame retention system.
- Better energy transmission: fast engagement, only 7,5° freeplay between two engaged positions
- Stiffer: 17mm monobloc axle
- 12mm through axle compatible to fit any kind of frame retention system
QRM - Qualite de Roulements Mavic. Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
- High efficiency thanks to low play and tight tolerances
- High durability
Fore - Stiffer and stronger Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress
- 20% increase in the rim rigidity to maximize power transfer
Maxtal - Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher weight to strength ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims
- Lighter rims
Buy Mavic Crosstrail MTB 6-Bolt Front Wheel from Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all Wheels
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords