Home > Helmets > MTB helmets
MET Pilgrim Helmet 2014 -
MET Pilgrim Cycle Helmet
- In-Mould Intelligent Fusion™ construction.
- Exclusive technology developed by engineers in MET's Research and Development laboratory.
- In-mould construction involves fusing together in the same matrix the two parts of the helmet shell (the interior which is generally black or grey polystyrene and the coloured polycarbonate exterior) during the moulding process.
- This construction technique provides better shock-absorption results than the Twin-Shell™ at equivalent volume and material density.
- Thanks to the In-mould Intelligent Fusion™ process, MET goes even further by using different densities of material depending on the characteristics of each model to improve the weight/volume ratio while optimising the shock absorption capacity.
- Weight: 270g
- Head Contact Surface (HCS): 68%
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.
Buy MET Pilgrim Cycle Helmet at Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online bicycle store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all HelmetsNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords