Home > Tyres > 27.5 inch tyres
Michelin Wild GripR2 Advanced Reinforced TS Tyre -
Michelin Wild Grip'R2 Advanced Reinforced TS Tyre
Excellent trade off between grip, rider output and self cleaning capability
For optimum performance Bibendum recommends you mostly use the GUM-X rubber compound on the rear wheel and the MAGI-X compound on the front wheel.
- Shape and distribution of the central blocks are optimised for the best trade-off between the grip, rider output and self-cleaning tread.
- The bases of the central blocks are reinforced for better stability and robustness.
- REINFORCED TECHNOLOGY for excellent resistance to cuts and damage
- Very efficient holding at an angles and on a slopes
- Tyre featuring the new MAGI-X compund or the GUM-X series.
- Weight: 1070g
- TPI : 30
- Tringle: Soft
- Diameter: 27,5"
- Width: 2,35
- Pressure: 1,8/4
- Tubes: B4
- Rubber: 55A
- MICHELIN Advanced Technology:"Advanced Technology" tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds (GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced Technology)
- MICHELIN Reinforced Technology:Thanks to its additional protective ply running from one bead to the other, MICHELIN Reinforced Technology improves the casing's resistance to external attack on the sidewalls and reduces punctures due to impact or pinching. This technology is particularly suited to Enduro use.
- MICHELIN MAGI-X series:
- MICHELIN MAGI-X series is the latest Michelin Mountain Bike rubber compound for Enduro use.
- Developed and used in the “Enduro World series”, this rubber mixture offer very high efficiency with exceptional grip on the angle; but also excellent braking under the most demanding conditions. MICHELIN MAGI-X series is mainly intended to be used on the front wheel.
- Bibendum says :for the best control and overall safety, BIBENDUM recommends putting the MAGI-X series tyres on the front wheel with the MICHELIN GUM-Xseries on the rear.
- MICHELIN GUM-x Series:
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series is the latest generation of tyre compound developed by MICHELIN for their MICHELIN Wild Advanced Mountain Bike range.
- Available for the whole of the new MICHELIN Wild Grip’R Advanced and MICHELIN Wild Race’R Advanced Ultimate ranges.
- MICHELIN's experience in the definition of these new rubber compounds enables mountain bikers to enjoy an excellent balance of performance between grip, efficiency and wear.
- MICHELIN GUM-X Series Compound is available in different shore (durometer) hardness ratings: the lower the index, the softer the rubber and, conversely, the higher the index, the harder the rubber.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords