Home > Tyres > 29 inch tyres
Michelin Wild Mud Advanced Reinforced MTB Tyre -
Michelin WildMud Advanced Reinforced MTB Tyre
Enduro tyre for use on muddy terrain.
A new "Twisted" block design. The tall blocks plus the steps on their bodies give the tyre optimum mud penetration in search of hard packed ground, giving more adherence. Whist in contact with the ground, the blocks twist and straighten under braking and traction. As they come away from the ground, they revert to their original position. This block movement creates a self-cleaning tread to clear the mud quickly ensuing optimised grip under traction and braking.
- 27.5 x 2.25
- 29 x 2.25
- Compound: Magi-X Series
- 29: 1050g
- 27.5": 990g
- PSI (Min-Max): 26-58 psi
- Self Cleaning Tread Design
Michelin Advanded Tyre Technologies:
- By providing an additional layer from bead to bead, Michelin reinforced technology improves casing protection
- Helps reduce pinch punctures
- Ideal trade-off between weight & strength and is particularly suitable for Severe Enduro Riding Conditions
- Magi-X Series is the latest Michelin Mountain Bike rubber compound for Enduro use
- These very high performance compounds have been developed and used in Enduro World Series competitions
- They are specially designed for outstanding grip and adherence
Michelin Tubeless Ready
All the Michelin Enduro Wild Advanced tyres can be mounted Tubeless provided:
- A UST Tubeless wheel is used
- The maximum pressure indicated on the tube sides is not exceeded
- Sealant liquid is added
- Tyre pressures are checked before every ride
Two tyres in one!
- In the practise of Enduro riding, the cutting of blocks can provide a more precise tread pattern depending on the terrain giving better grip for example on mixed or dry terrain
- The New Cuttable Michelin tread has a guide on the tread block for a clean and precise cut.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords