Home > Tyres > 26 inch tyres
Michelin Wild RaceR2 Advanced TS Tubless Tyre -
Michelin Wild Race'R2 Advanced TS Tubless Tyre
The Wild RaceR has an optimised tread design to improve performance on fairly hard-packed surfaces:
- Low tread blocks arranged over the whole of the tread (very efficient).
- Diamond-shaped tread blocks set at an angle of 45 to the rolling direction to get more edges in contact with the surface and increase grip.
- Excellent performance
- Optimum grip
- Lightweight with good puncture resistance
- Weight: 530g
- TPI : 110
- Tringle: Soft
- Diameter: 26"
- Width: 2,1
- Pressure: 2/4
- Tubes: C4
- Rubber: 63/68
- MICHELIN Advanced Technology: "Advanced Technology" tyres benefit from superior performance thanks to the special nature of their tread patterns and rubber compounds (GUM-X series) or their casing architecture (ex Reinforced Technology)
- MICHELIN TS: When designing their cycle tyres, MICHELIN use two types of bead, flexible beads (TS) and rigid beads (TR). The flexible beads invented and developed by MICHELIN are made exclusively of aramide fabric, which is also to be found in bulletproof vests. This textile fabric has a very great resistance to extension whilst being very lightweight. These beads therefore have the special features of being very light and very strong, which reduces the overall weight by 40 to 70 grams per tyre. MICHELIN high performance Road and Mountain Bike tyres are all equipped with flexible beads.
Buy Michelin Wild Race'R2 Advanced TS Tubless Tyre from Chain Reaction Cycles, the Worlds Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Type in required words separated by spaces to search across selected mountain bike stores. A space represents 'AND', so all the words you enter will be present in either the product name or category. Use - (minus) to exclude single words and * as a wildcard, eg. roc*. Words must be of 3 letters or more.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords