Home > Tyres > 26 inch tyres
Michelin Wild RockR2 Advanced Reinforced Tyre -
Michelin WildRock'R2 Advanced Reinforced Enduro Tyre
Enduro tyre for use on dry terrain.
A tyre that fulfils all of your expectations; even in the harshest conditions.
Massive lateral blocks creating a ridge that ensures remarkable grip when leaning. Numerous sipes comprised in the tread increase the mobility of blocks, creating high pressure areas and improving the grip. The central area of the tread consists of alternating transversal and longitudinal blocks.
- 26 x 2.35
- 27.5 x 2.35
- 29 x 2.35
- Gum-X Series Compound ( Recommended for rear tyre use)
- Magi-X Series Compound (Recommended for front tyre use)
- 26", 990g
- 27.5", 1050g
- 29", 1150g
- PSI (Min-Max): 26-58 psi
Reinforced Michelin Tyre Technologies:
- By providing an additional layer from bead to bead, Michelin reinforced technology improves casing protection
- Helps reduce pinch punctures
- Ideal trade-off between weight & strength and is particularly suitable for Severe Enduro Riding Conditions.
Gum-X Series Compound
- Gum-X series is a family of rubber compounds which unite three distinct performances in a single tyre;
- Rider Output
- Tyre Longevity
Magi-X Series Compound
- Magi-X Series is the latest Michelin Mountain Bike rubber compound for Enduro use
- These very high performance compounds have been developed and used in Enduro World Series competitions
- They are specially designed for outstanding grip and adherence
Michelin Tubeless Ready
All the Michelin Enduro Wild Advanced tyres can be mounted Tubeless provided:
- A UST Tubeless wheel is used
- The maximum pressure indicated on the tube sides is not exceeded
- Sealant liquid is added
- Tyre pressures are checked before every ride
Buy Michelin WildRock'R2 Advanced Reinforced Enduro Tyre from Chain Reaction Cycles, the Worlds Largest Online Bike Store.
On sale at Chain Reaction Cycles
See all TyresNo comments yet.
Includes: Chain Reaction :: Wiggle :: Evans :: Merlin:: Halfords